If you are an MOE Teacher looking for engaging Beatboxing Classes for your Primary School students, Contact us now!
Beatboxing Lessons for Primary Schools
- Our Beatbox Teachers are MOE Registered
- We have AMIS certified Beatboxing Trainers
- NAC Tote Board Grant Approved – 50% subsidized!
- Customisable workshop duration – anything from 1 Lesson to 12 Lessons.
- The course length may be suited to your requirements, from 30 Minutes to 3 Hours
- Absolute beginners are allowed
- You don’t need to hire assistant trainers!
- Students will understand how to produce clean rhythms in an appropriate sequence
- Impress your audience on a performing platform or in a personal setting with your friends
- Students will hear stories, lifeskills, and values that are in line with the PAL and SEL themes
- Additional instrument purchases are not needed, as the musical instrument is their mouths – It is hassle free!
- An Optional Beatbox Assembly Performance – just for your fellow teachers, and your pupils to see what vocal percussion is all about!
- Students need to bring a pen and a paper/notebook.
- None. Anyone can take this course.
For your MOE Primary School Pupils, Advent Music educates your students on how to use their vocals to make different kinds of noises and sounds, aka beatboxing. All that is required is their pen and paper, and their open minds! Enjoy a Beatbox Course that is specially suited to fit the desired length of your schedule, between 1 lesson to 12 lessons.
Regardless of whether your kids want to be the cool new beatbox kid in class, or just want to learn beatbox as an accompaniment to his set of musical instruments, we will hone every student’s skill from scratch, beginning from a basic level of beatboxing, and then moving forward on to more impressive rhythms that is powerful. Every single student will be able to do it, and no music background or theory is required.
We break down the art and the science of beat box, with a lesson plan written by Charles Stitch Wong, one of the top names in Singapore Beatboxing that has performed in front of more than 100,000 audiences and taught more than 14000 students. This music course outline is specially created to cater to students with no musical knowledge, and students good in music, at the same time. Every student reaches his maximum limit and no pupil gets left behind.
Using healthy challenge as a strong driving motivation throughout the classes, we keeps every student on their toes so that together, all will be able to fulfil more as a team.
We have taught students as young as Primary 2 and as old as Primary 6 when it comes to Primary Schools. For a list of institutions taught at, performances, and happy clients. click here. Contact Advent Music now!
*AMIS is the Art and Music Instructor Scheme, which lets Primary Schools to benefit from funding from the government.
Need a performance instead? Click here.