If you are an MOE Educator / teacher searching for Hip Hop dance lessons for your Primary School students, Advent Music would love to contact you. Contact us here!
- Hip Hop Dance Classes made fun and easy!
- Customisable lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Absolute Beginners may join.
- Fundamentals of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- Nice moves like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Teamwork and Discipline is inculcated in each student
- Important PAL and SEL values are taught
- Students develop confidence
At Advent Music, we build a foundation in Hip Hop Dance by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic Bounce, we gradually increase the training difficulty at a pace that even novices can manage. The moves learnt will be pieced together into an impressive choreography that will be performed in front of their fellow classmates at the end of the course!
We bring our instructors down to your School, and regardless of the different psychomotor aptitudes of the pupils in each of your classes, we will be showing them techniques that everyone at any level of experience will be able to execute.
Developing a strong rhythmic sense in each student, every student becomes more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as powerful outlet for energy and emotions.
The culture of Hip Hop emerged in New York City, and this street culture has a lot of teamwork, camaraderie, and unity.
We can show your students the right moves to be cool. Contact us today!
Looking for a different course? Click here instead.