If you are an MOE Teacher / Music In Charge who desires to teach Digital Music (Apple iPad) to your pupils, Do Contact Us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Teachers
- Students will learn how to make digital music using the ipad tablet
- Students learn how to tell the difference between drum noises, melodies and basslines
- They will then use that knowledge to form music
- Students will create an impressive piece of music using Apple Loops and Smart Instruments
Music Producing doesn’t get any easier than this. With the very user friendly software, Apple iPad’s Garageband permits you to form your own music creations like a pro.
While we encourage students to bring their own headphones, we also provide earpieces so that each pupil can give his full focus into his own music.. Depending on your preference, we could have your students work in pairs or as individuals.
Using more than a thousand loops from Apple with all different genres like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, your pupils will be able to put together impressive sounding compositions. They will also be able to add thei rown personal flavour to the music with smart instruments
Create powerful drum beats with kicks, snares, hi hats, and cymbals. Compose an impressive bass line with Smart Bass. And if your students have the skills, they shall be allowed to move to the next level, melody composition!
Learning to record, mix and master your musical piece can’t get easier than this.
Create powerful music – at your finger tips. Contact Advent Music today!
Trying to find other music programmes instead? Click here.