If you are a MOE School In-Charge / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to do vocal percussion, Advent Music would likee to contact you today!
- We provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Grant Approved (You can claim 50% of the course fees from this grant!)
- Trendy and popular artform
- Students cultivate discpline and unity throughout the course
- SEL and PAL values are imparted during the course
- No requirement for music theory or background
- Complete beginners may enter the class
- No need to buy any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a type of vocal percussion that has many cool sound effects, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. The sky is the limit, from the basics B, t, and Keh, to more complicated SFX like scratching and rapping and beatboxing at the same time. Usually dubbed as the the fifth element of Hip-Hop, vocal percussion is a trendy artform that is truly enjoyable for primary school students, and will teach them key values of teamwork and basic self- control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the creator of this beatbox syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox course. Educating the pupils patterns, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each student how to make cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Going past the elementary parts of beatbox tutorials, our trainers guarantee that each student will be well versed with the basic beatbox skills.
Students will eventually learn how to jam and battle with the beatbox skills that they learn, and these are the activities that cultivate their passion for beat boxing.
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.