Are you an MOE Educator / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Course qualified by the National Arts Council Tote Board Grant (50%)? Do contact us.
- NAC Approved Beatbox Lessons (Qualified for NAC tote board grant of 50%)
- We also have AMIS Instructors
- Popular artform among the pupils
- Students grasp the importance of unity and discipline
- Crucial lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are also woven into the lesson
- Complete Novices may participate: No need for any musical background or theory
- No need to purchase/ rent musical instruments, as it is made all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a popular art form that creates many cool sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using different areas of the mouth (lips, upper and lower teeth, throat, tongue, and occasionally the nose). So many things is possible, from the fundamental sounds (B, t, and Keh), to cool SFX like turn-tablism, and beatboxing and rapping – at the same time! Dubbed the 5th element of Hip Hop by old timers, Beatboxing is an art form that is well received by the Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will show the pupils important values of unity and discipline. Charles Stitch Wong created this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students. Showing the students rhythms, sound effects, and vocal instruments, Advent Music Pte. Ltd. shows each pupil how to produce cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Students will know how to cypher and challenge each other, and these are the things that grows their interest and love in Beatbox. Bring in NAC Beat box Courses to your institute, and Contact Advent Music!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.