Are you an MOE Educator / Music In Charge who wants to teach digital ipad music to your pupils? Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us today!
- We have AMIS (Art and Music Instructors Scheme) Instructors
- Students will learn how to differentiate between drum sounds, melodies and basslines
- Students will know how to create digital music using the iPad
- Students will learn how to use that knowledge to create music
- Students would be able to create a good piece of music using Smart Instruments and Apple Loops
Making Music can’t get any better than this. With a user friendly interface, Apple iPad’s Garageband allows you to create your own music pieces like a professional.
While we encourage your pupils to bring along their own ear pieces, we also provide earpieces so that each student can focus on his own music. Depending on what you need, the students may work in pairs, for the AMIS Garageband Workshop.
With more than a thousand loops from Apple with many different genres of music like EDM, Indie, and Hiphop, Students will be able to string together impressive sounding beats, all while adding a personal flair by using Smart Instruments.
Add powerfu drum beats with kicks, snare drums and hi hats. Create an cool bassline with Smart Bass. To top it off, if your students have the talent, they will be allowed to progress on to the next level, melody composition!
Learning how to record, mix and master your musical piece is so easy with garageband.
Create powerful music – all at your finger tips. Contact us now!
Looking for other music programmes instead? Click here.