If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Lesson qualified by the National Arts Council, do contact us!
- NAC Approved Beatbox Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant of 50%)
- We also have AMIS Instructors!
- Hot and Trendy among the students
- Students learn the importance of unity and discipline
- Crucial lifeskills such as teamwork and discipline are also incorporated into the lessons
- Complete beginners may take part: No need for any musical background or theory
- No need to purchase/rent any instruments, as all sounds are produced with the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a cool art form that creates many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, utilising different areas of the mouths (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). There are countless possibilities, from the basic effects (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like turn-tablism, as well as beat boxing and rapping at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some experienced beatboxers, Beatboxing is an art form that is well received by both Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will teach the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong, who created this promising and engaging syllabus, has taught more than 14000 students in such beatbox lessons. Teaching the students rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each pupil how to create cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Pupils will learn how to cypher and battle, and these are the fun activities that grow their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring NAC Approved Beat box lessons to your school, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance act instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.