If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Lesson approved by the National Arts Council Tote Board Grant, please contact us today!
- NAC Approved Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant)
- We also have AMIS Beatbox Teachers
- Popular and Trendy art form among the pupils
- Students learn the values of unity and teamwork
- Important lifeskills and values of teamwork and discipline are woven into the lesson
- Complete Beginners may join: No requirements for any musical background or theory
- No prerequisite to purchase/ rent instruments, everything is all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a fun art form that produces many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, using various parts of the mouth (lips teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). Anything is permissable, from the basic sounds (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like scratching, and beat boxing with rapping at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some pros, Beatboxing is an art form that is popular among Primary and Secondary School students, and will impart to the students important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong made this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students before. Equipping the pupils with rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music demonstrates to each student how to create cool beatboxing beats using only the mouth. Students will learn how to jam and battle, and these are the engaging activities that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring NAC Approved Beatbox Lessons to your school, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.