- Hip Hop Dance made easy and fun!
- No Experience required – Absolute Beginners may join
- Customisable lesson length – How long do you need your lesson to be?
- Basics of Hip Hop Dance is taught (like the Bounce)
- Cool Techniques like the ATL Stomp, Cabbage Patch, and Bart Simpson will be taught
- Discipline and Teanwork is taught
- Students learn and develop confidence
- Important SEL and PAL values are imparted to the students
At Advent Music, we create a strong foundation in Hip Hop dance by introducing the basic techniques step by step. Starting from the most basic Bounce, we gradually turn up the training difficulty and intensity at a pace that novices can manage. The moves learnt will be pieced together into an impressive dance piece that will be performed in front of their classmates at the end of the whole course!
We bring our Dance trainers down to your school, and regardless of the different psychomotor levels of the pupils in each of your classes, we will be teaching techniques that everyone at any level of dance experience will be able to execute.
Developing a powerful sense of rhythm in each student, every student becomes more confident to express themselves using their body movements, and Hip Hop Dance also serves as great outlet for emotions and energy.
The culture of Hip Hop started and grew in New York City, and this street culture has a lot of teamwork, unity, and camaraderie.
We will show your students the right moves to be cool and hip. Contact us today!
Need a different course? Click here instead.