If you are an MOE Teacher / In charge looking for a Beatboxing Lesson qualified by the National Arts Council, do contact us!
- NAC Approved Beatbox Course (Qualified for NAC tote board grant of 50%)
- We also have AMIS Instructors!
- Hot and Trendy among the pupils
- Students catch the importance of unity and discipline
- Crucial lifeskills of teamwork and discipline are also included into the lesson
- Complete Novices may take part: No need for any musical background or theory
- No requirement to purchase/ rent instruments, as it is produced all from the mouth!
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beat boxing is a cool art form that creates many amazing sound effects (SFX), rhythmic patterns, and sounds, utilising different areas of the mouths (lips, teeth, throat, tongue, and sometimes the nose). So many things is possible, from the basic effects (B, t, and Keh), to more impressive SFX like turn-tablism, as well as beat boxing and rapping at the same time. Called the 5th element of Hip Hop by some old timers, Beatboxing is an art form that is well received by the Primary and Secondary School pupils, and will teach the pupils important values of unity and hard work. Charles Stitch Wong created this syllabus and has taught more than 14000 students in the structured and promising beat box classes. Teaching the students rhythms, sound effects, and instruments, Advent Music shows each pupil how to create cool beatboxing effects using only the mouth. Students will learn how to cypher and battle, and these are the fun activities that grows their interest and passion in Beatbox. Bring in NAC Approved Beat box lessons to your school, and Contact Advent Music today!
If you are looking for a performance instead, click here.
If you want to draw from the AMIS fund to pay for courses instead, click here.