If you are a educator or an in-charge who is looking for Percussion Ensemble Teachers who can teach your pupils Discipline, unity, and teamwork through the art of making music, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us now!
Percussion Ensemble Lessons for Primary Schools
- Students will be taught how to make music using different kinds of pitched and unpitched percussion instruments
- Students will learn the importance of unity and teamwork
- Students will understand the concept of low, medium and high unpitched instruments
- Students will learn how low, medium and high unpitched instruments can be placed together to form an impressive beat
- Students will grasp the significance of adding pitched instruments to the beat as it adds musicality to their piece
A Percussion Ensemble is, basically, a team of musicians that only use percussive instruments to perform their item. It is not restricted to any specific kind of drums. In today’s pop culture, hot favorites like the Blue Man Group come to mind, and even ensembles that uses everyday household items to produce music (STOMP), are also counted as a percussion ensemble. There is literally no restriction to the kind of music and instruments that may be utilized: whether it is orff instruments, or even water bottles and trashbins, anything goes when you are piecing together a percussion ensemble that will produce beautiful music.
If you would like us to teach percussion to your primary school, contact us now!