If you are a teacher or an educator who is looking for Percussion Ensemble Instructors who can teach your students unity, discipline, and teamwork through making music, Advent Music would love to get in touch with you. Contact us here!
Percussion Ensemble Classes for MOE Schools
- Students will learn how to make music using various pitched and unpitched percussion instruments
- Students will learn the importance of teamwork and unity
- Students will understand the concept of low, medium and high unpitched instruments
- Students will learn how low, medium and high unpitched instruments can be strung together to form a beat
- Students will learn the importance of adding pitched instruments to the beat as it adds musicality to their piece
A Percussion Ensemble is a gathering of musicians that only use percussive instruments to play their piece. It is not limited to any specific kind of drums – Popular groups like the Blue Man Group come to mind, and even groups that uses everyday items to produce music (STOMP). There is virtually no limit to the kind of instruments that may be used: whether it is orff isntruments, or even dustbins and ladles, anything goes when you are putting together a percussion ensemble.
If you would like us to teach percussion to your school, contact us today!