If you are an School Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to beat box, Advent Music would like to get in touch with you!
- We can provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- The course is NAC Grant Approved (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!) (which also applies to secondary schools
- Popular artform among pupils
- Students cultivate unity and teamwork along the course
- SEL and PAL values are always taught during the lesson
- No need for music theory!
- Complete beginners may enter in the class
- No requirement to rent any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a kind of voice percussion that has many various cool sound effects, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. Anything is allowed, from the key sounds B, t, and Keh, to more difficult sound effects like turntables and beating and rapping at the same time. Routinely called the fifth element of Hip-Hop, beatboxing is a trendy artform that is surely relatable to primary school pupils, and will impart to them key values of teamwork and self control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the creator of the beatbox syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox lessons. Training the students beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each understudy how to make cool beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth. Going past the basic pieces of beatbox instructional activities, our instructor guarantees that each student will be well equipped with the imperative beatbox aptitudes.
Understudies will grasp how to jam and battle with the beatbox sounds that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their passion in beatboxing.
AMIS Coaches for beatboxing are difficult to find, and we have them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS approved beatboxing lessons. We make beatboxing fun for anyone!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.
If you are looking for the NAC grant instead, click here!
Click here if you are looking for corporate beatboxing workshops instead.