Are you a MOE School Teacher / Educator looking for AMIS* instructor to show your students how to beat box? Advent Music would love to contact you today!
- We will be able to provide AMIS approved Beatboxing Instructors
- NAC Grant Approved (Eligible for NAC 50% grant!)
- Trendy artform among pupils
- Students cultivate unity and teamwork along the course
- SEL and PAL values are constantly imparted during the lesson
- No need for music theory!
- Absolute novices may enter the class
- No need to buy any instruments
- Customisable number of lessons – 4 lessons to 12 lessons
Beatboxing is a type of vocal percussion that has many various stunning SFX, rhythms, and instruments, using only the mouth. Anything is permissable, from the basic sounds B, t, and Keh, to more complicated sound effects like turntables and rapping and beatboxing at the same time. Frequently called the fifth element of Hip-Hop, beatboxing is a trendy artform that is surely enjoyable for primary school stydents, and will teach them key values of teamwork and control.
Charles Stitch Wong, the writer of the beatbox syllabus, has taught more than 14000 understudies with his beatbox lessons. Teaching the pupils beats, rhythms, and SFX, Advent Music instructs each pupil how to make cool beatboxing rhythms using only the mouth. Going past the basic pieces of beatbox tutorials, our trainer guarantees that each student will be well versed with the imperative beatbox skills.
Students will understand how to jam and battle with the beatbox effects that they learn, and these are the activities that grows their passion for beatboxing.
AMIS Coaches for beatboxing are difficult to find, and we can provide them! Contact Advent Music today for AMIS approved beatboxing classes. We make vocal percussion enjoyable for anyone!
*AMIS (Art and Music Instructor Scheme) is a scheme that allows your school to draw from a grant.